Page Created: June 1998
Page Last Updated: February 10, 2007
- Hanson's new album, "The Walk" is being released soon. I guess. Information up on Hanson.net, and sometimes, it's even free for non-members. Imagine.
- However, Lauren's website, The Cheesy Land Of Hanson is getting updated again... probably never. Well, okay, I might post concert reviews if I go to those. That's it, though. I've lost my ferver in this band. This feeling had been building up a long time. My site, however, is awesome, and will be up as long as I have a place to put it.
- I have AN OFFICIAL SITE MASCOT! Here!
- The San Francisco and Sacramento '04 shows were awesome! I have reviews written for both, but by "review", I always seem to interpret this as the time to talk on about myself, make occasional observations about how I think people other than myself suck, then talk about how attractive Isaac is, and then say that I'm a huge Hanson fan because of their music. In other words, they're the greatest concert reviews ever written.
- In theory... do you think Isaac writes the majority of the band's lyrics? Just thinking... the opening line of Penny & Me, Taylor sings "Cigars in the summertime", but isn't Isaac the one that smokes cigars? I would think the opening line would be "Pot in the summertime" if Tay wrote it. I'm in trouble now. I should get myself out of it: Hanson would totally not do illegal drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Official Hanson Website & Fanclub I no longer belong to:
This website has been brought to you by: Lauren.
E-mail me by clicking ---> here.
a Stupid-Loser Website
AKA A Beautiful Masterpiece!
I am not Hanson, I will never be Hanson (no matter how much you want me to be), I do not know Hanson, I have never met Hanson (other than pissing Isaac off while I was standing near the tourbus once), I will never meet Hanson. I am no way affiliated with any company Hanson was ever, and most likely WILL EVER be affiliated with. At least no one has e-mailed me, thinking I was Hanson in a long time.